Completed Courses

If you have been on staff a number of years and have not yet completed your IBS requirements, you may be wondering how you can find out what courses you have completed.  In January of 1995 the U.S. Campus Ministry took over IBS from the International School of Theology (ISOT).  The Campus Ministry has electronic records of IBS courses taken in the United States from 1995 to the present.  For records of courses taken before 1995, you will need to contact (see below).

IBS Graduation Form

If you have finished your required IBS courses, please download and complete the IBS Graduation form. This from can be found the IBS Graduation page. IBS graduation is held once every two years immediately preceding the National Staff Conference.

IBS Courses Taken between 1960 and 1994 (Updated Aug 7, 2017)

Records of IBS courses taken prior to 1995 were held by The Kings University (which took over ISOT in 2002).  The Kings University closed their Fontana campus in July 2017.  We are in the process of acquiring these records (which are all paper).  The good news is you will have easier access to your IBS records from this time period.  It may take a month or so for us to work through the records and develop a retrieval system.  You can send a transcript request to   

IBS Courses Taken 1995 to the Present

You can view your course records online for IBS courses taken in the U.S. between 1995 and the present here. It will show whether you have finished IBS and what courses you have taken. You will need your Relay login. If you want to know what courses you have complete, you can also send an email to

IBS Courses Taken Overseas

The U.S. Campus Ministry has no records of IBS courses offered overseas. (Exception: courses taken in Africa through NIST may have been on record with The Kings University. See above.) To obtain a record of these courses, you must contact whoever offered these courses. You will find a list of Cru graduate schools here.