A Unique Opportunity

You have the unique opportunity at New Staff Training to receive graduate credit for two of your New Staff courses.

*Please note we do not have permission from our seminary partners to offer graduate credit for online courses*

Several years ago Cru developed formal partnerships with five seminaries:

We currently have partnerships with these five seminaries:

Information on receiving Graduate Credit

Through one of our partner seminaries you can receive graduate credit for Intro to Chrsitian Theology and Inductive Bible Study Methods that can later apply toward a graduate degree program at one of these seminaries or at another seminary. You can learn more about these partnerships at the seminary partnership page. (Note: Intro to Mission is not a graduate level course and cannot be taken for graduate credit.)

Steps To Receiving Your Graduate Credit           

In order to take these courses for graduate credit from one these seminaries you DO NOT need to be enrolled at a degree program.

*If this is your first time receiving graduate credit...

  1. Pick the seminary from which you wish to receive credit. (If you do not have a preference chose the seminary that is geographically the closest to the part of the country you live in.)
  2. Complete a one page visiting student application for the institution from which you wish to receive credit during on-site registration. We will provide these forms. Please do not contact the our seminary partners. (Note: In order to be eligible to receive credit you must have earned a bachelors degree from an accredited school.)
  3. Have an official copy of your undergraduate transcript sent to that seminary. Most universities will charge several dollars for this service. Your university will need to send the transcript directly to RTS, Trinity, Bethel, Talbot, and DTS—not to you. (Please send your transcript immediately--preferably before IBS starts.)

Have Your Undergraduate Institution Send A Copy Of
Your Transcript To The Appropriate School or Seminary:

For credit from Trinity have your transcript sent to:

Records Office
Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
2065 Half Day Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60015
(847) 317-8160

For credit from RTS have your transcript sent to:

Reformed Theological Seminary
1231 Reformation Dr.
Orlando, FL 32765
(407) 366-9493

For credit from Bethel have your transcript sent to:

Bethel Seminary
3949 Bethel Dr.
St. Paul, Minnesota 55112
(651) 638-6181

For credit from Dallas have your transcript sent to:

Dallas Theological Seminary
3909 Swiss Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75204
(800) 992-0998

For credit from Talbot have your transcript sent to:

Biola University: Talbot School of Theology
Office of Graduate Admissions
13800 Biola Avenue
La Mirada, CA 90639
(800) 652-4652 or (562) 903-4752

*If you have received graduate credit previously from one of our seminary partners previously and want credit from that same school again, there is only one step:

  1. Complete a one page course registration form for the institution from which you wish to receive credit during on-site registration. We will provide these forms.